Dr. Richard Duszak, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Duszak's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Duszak, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Duszak completed a residency at Duke U Med Ctr. He currently practices at Emory University and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital.
- Hosp Of The U Penn, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke U Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- York Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory Healthcare1364 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 778-7777
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duszak?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Duszak accepts your insurance.
Dr. Duszak frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Atherosclerosis, and Atherosclerosis of Aorta.
Dr. Duszak's office is located at 1364 Clifton Rd Ne, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Duszak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory University Hospital