Dr. Richard Harris, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harris' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Harris, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Harris completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at Cincinnati Office. Dr. Harris is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cincinnati3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229 Existing Patients: (513) 636-4355
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harris?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harris accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harris frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Harris' office is located at 3333 Burnet Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harris has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.