Dr. Richard Bundschu, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Bundschu completed a residency at Residency In Anesthesia At The University Of Miami. He currently practices at Coastal Orthopedics and is affiliated with Blake Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Fellowship In Pain Management At The University Of Miami, Fellowship Hospital
- Jackson Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Residency In Anesthesia At The University Of Miami, Residency Hospital
- Cook County Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MCM Maxcare
- Meritain Health
- NALC Health Benefit Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bundschu?
Dr Bundschu is amazing. He is up to date on the newest things to help pain. He listens and cares. He has a great sense of humor and makes you feel comfortable even when in pain and stressed. Thank you for giving me my life back to the best I can be without loading me up with narcotics. I cannot say enough about this man and the people who work with him. I highly recommend!
- Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital