Dr. Richard Garza, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garza's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Garza, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Monterey, CA. Dr. Garza completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Monterey County Surgical Assocs and is affiliated with Community Hospital Of The Monterey Peninsula. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garza is board certified in General Surgery.
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicaine, Residency Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garza?
Excellent removal of gallbladder and appendix as well as follow up aftercare. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garza accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garza frequently treats Appendicitis, Ventral Hernia, and Gallstones.
Dr. Garza's office is located at 2 Upper Ragsdale Dr Ste B230, Monterey, CA 93940. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garza speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Garza has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital Of The Monterey Peninsula
Monterey County Surgical Assocs
Monterey County Surgical Assocs2 Upper Ragsdale Dr Ste B230, Monterey, CA 93940 (831) 649-0808