Dr. Richard Arnold, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arnold's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Arnold, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Waban, MA. Dr. Arnold completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Collaborations in Clinical Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arnold is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1968
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 1963
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arnold?
A friend recommended Dr. Arnold and I am so glad she did. He is smart as a whip, approachable and calls me out when necessary. professional, reliable and dependable. I have come to rely on him a great deal - in the healthiest way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arnold accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arnold frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Arnold's office is located at 42 Annawan Rd, Waban, MA 02468. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arnold has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.