Call (215) 602-7913 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Rebecca Ramirez, MD
New Patient(215) 602-7913
Dr. Rebecca Ramirez, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Ramirez completed a residency at Chldns Hosp-U Pittsburgh. She currently practices at Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Philadelphia and is affiliated with Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramirez is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Philadelphia
Nemours duPont Pediatrics, Philadelphia833 Chestnut St Ste 300, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (215) 602-7913
- Chldns Hosp-U Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Colo Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Genl Hosp-Coll Med U Philippines, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Genl Hosp-Coll Med U Philippines, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramirez?
- Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center - Atlantic City
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramirez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rebecca Ramirez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ramirez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ramirez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ramirez frequently treats Gallbladder Scan, Ultrasound, Esophageal, and Impedance Testing.
Dr. Ramirez's office is located at 833 Chestnut St Ste 300, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ramirez speaks Tagalog, Filipino, and English. View profile to see all.