Dr. Ahmad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Razee Ahmad, MB BS is a internal medicine specialist in Meridian, MS. Dr. Ahmad completed a residency at Univ AR Med Sci. He currently practices at East Mississippi Medical Clinic and is affiliated with Anderson Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ahmad is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Univ AR Med Sci, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Univ AR Med Sci, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Dow Med Coll, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Mississippi Medical Clinic4711 Poplar Springs Dr, Meridian, MS 39305 Existing Patients: (601) 485-7777
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ahmad?
Great staff, very friendly and knowledgeable. Dr Ahmad diagnosed my problem right away and he was 100% correct. I did not have to wait very long. Staff up front were great. They had me ready with my next appointment immediately after I saw the Dr. Great employees, great Dr!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Razee Ahmad, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ahmad's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ahmad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ahmad frequently treats Muscle Spasm, Back Pain, and Cellulitis.
Dr. Ahmad's office is located at 4711 Poplar Springs Dr, Meridian, MS 39305. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Rush Foundation Hospital