Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Votypka accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raymond Votypka, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Votypka completed a residency at Cinn Genl Hosp-U Cincinnati. He currently practices at Premier Physicians Centers, Inc. and is affiliated with Fairview Hospital. Dr. Votypka is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Cinn Genl Hosp-U Cincinnati, Residency Hospital — 1973
- St Lukes Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Lakewood Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Cinn Genl Hosp-U Cincinnati, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Creighton University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Votypka?
First professional to Identify problem and treat it. Courteous and gentle.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Votypka frequently treats Middle Ear Implant Candidacy Evaluation, Thyroid Scan, and Hearing Screening.
Dr. Votypka's office is located at 3865 Rocky River Dr Fl 1, Cleveland, OH 44111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Votypka has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fairview Hospital
Premier Physicians Centers, Inc.
Premier Physicians Centers Inc3865 Rocky River Dr Fl 1, Cleveland, OH 44111 Existing Patients: (216) 812-0424