Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Ray Johnson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Grady Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at University Cardiology Associates - Cardiovascular Associates of Augusta and is affiliated with Edgefield County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Grady Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Emory U Sch Med Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
15 years of great service. Willing to listen to any question or concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Heart Conditions, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 1348 Walton Way Ste 5100, Augusta, GA 30901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Edgefield County Hospital
University Cardiology Associates - Cardiovascular Associates of Augusta
University Cardiology Associates - Cardiovascular Associates of Augusta1348 Walton Way Ste 5100, Augusta, GA 30901 (706) 724-8611