Dr. Jacobs has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Randall Jacobs, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Farmington Hills, MI. Dr. Jacobs completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Digestive Health Associates and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jacobs is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Wm Beaumont Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Kalamazoo College, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Digestive Health Associates
Digestive Health Associates30055 Northwestern Hwy Ste 250, Farmington Hills, MI 48334 Existing Patients: (248) 985-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacobs?
Excellent listener, accommodating
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Randall Jacobs, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jacobs' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jacobs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jacobs frequently treats Esophageal Disorders.
Dr. Jacobs' office is located at 30055 Northwestern Hwy Ste 250, Farmington Hills, MI 48334. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Ascension Saint John Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak