Call (629) 219-7682 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ram Sharma, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Smyrna, TN. Dr. Sharma completed a residency at University of Utah. He currently practices at Ram Sharma, MD, Cardiologist and is affiliated with Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sharma is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Louisville | University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Utah, Residency Hospital
- JN Medical College Aligarh India, Medical School
- U Utah and Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sharma?
Dr. Sharma is very professional. He is thorough to assess the problem. Last but not least he is very kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ram Sharma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sharma's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sharma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sharma frequently treats Heart Disease, Hyperlipidemia, and Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Dr. Sharma's office is located at 300 Stonecrest Blvd Ste 350, Smyrna, TN 37167. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sharma speaks Urdu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sharma has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center