Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Ramamurthy Bangalore, MD is a pulmonologist in Edison, NJ. Dr. Bangalore completed a residency at Raritan Bay Med Ctr. He currently practices at Medical Care Associates LLC and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bangalore is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Brookdale Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Raritan Bay Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Medical School
- Raritan Bay Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
Medical Care Associates LLC1740 Oak Tree Rd, Edison, NJ 08820 Existing Patients: (732) 494-1445
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bangalore?
The doctor is excellent, the wait time on the other hand is terrible. But, I will wait, he is worth it
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bangalore has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bangalore frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Bangalore's office is located at 1740 Oak Tree Rd, Edison, NJ 08820. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bangalore speaks Telugu, Gujarati, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Perth Amboy
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital At Rahway