Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ralph Steiger, MD
Dr. Ralph Steiger, MD is
- Nuchal Translucency Quality Review Program, Maternal Fetal Medicine Foundation, Other Education — 2005
- The Fetal Medicine Foundation, Other Education — 2002
- University of California Irvine Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles, Medical School — 1977
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Steiger?
In Sept this man brought my son Andon into the world. I was a scared young Cpl in the United States Marine Corps and my wife was afraid even more then me!! The Navy doctors referred us to you. You took all are fear away!! I'm forever in your debt for the love you showed us and have never forgot how gentle you were with my wife and son. I hope to see you and him standing in your lobby in the near future. I hope you remember us!!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ralph Steiger, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Steiger's profile.
Dr. Steiger in specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Steiger's office is located at 1150 N Indian Canyon Dr Palm Springs, CA 92262. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Steiger is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Steiger provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ralph Steiger, MD is affiliated with Desert Regional Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Ralph Steiger, MD holds board certification in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Dr. Ralph Steiger, MD has a star rating of 4.1/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Desert Regional Medical Center ANS
Ralph M. Steiger M.D.1150 N Indian Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262 (760) 323-6380