Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Ralph Levitt, MD is a hematology specialist in Fargo, ND. Dr. Levitt completed a residency at Mayo Grad Sch. He currently practices at Orange City Area Health System and is affiliated with Sanford Broadway Medical Center. Dr. Levitt is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Grad Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Mayo Grad Sch, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Mayo Grad Sch, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orange City Area Health System
Sanford Health820 4th St N, Fargo, ND 58102 Existing Patients: (701) 234-6161
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levitt?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Levitt frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Levitt's office is located at 820 4th St N, Fargo, ND 58102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levitt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sanford Broadway Medical Center