Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Rajiv Gandhi, MD is a nephrology specialist in Berwyn, IL. Dr. Gandhi completed a residency at The Ohio State University. He currently practices at Nephrology Associates of Northern Illinois and Indiana (NANI) and is affiliated with AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center La Grange. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gandhi is board certified in Nephrology.
- University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- The Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 2004
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nephrology Associates of Northern Illinois and Indiana (NANI)
Nephrology Associates of Northern Illinois and Indiana Berwyn Office6948 W Windsor Ave, Berwyn, IL 60402 Existing Patients: (708) 749-4617
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gandhi?
Dr Ghandi told me that one of my prescriptions from another doctor was bad for my kidneys. I was glad that he spotted the problem!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gandhi frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Gandhi's office is located at 6948 W Windsor Ave, Berwyn, IL 60402. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gandhi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center La Grange
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus
- Loretto Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Macneal Hospital
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center