Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Rajesh Malik, MD
Dr. Rajesh Malik, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Malik completed a residency at New York University School Of Med. He currently practices at Center for Community Health at NewYork Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Malik is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Mt Sinai School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- New York University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2008
- New York Med College, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Malik?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Malik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Malik frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection, Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy, and Peripheral Vascular Disease.
Dr. Malik's office is located at 515 6th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Malik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.