Dr. Rafael Gaytan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gaytan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rafael Gaytan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Carthage, MO. Dr. Gaytan completed a residency at Grady Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Mccune-brooks Regional Hospital and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Columbus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gaytan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Med Coll VA, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mccune-brooks Regional Hospital3125 Dr Russell Smith Way, Carthage, MO 64836 Existing Patients: (417) 781-5387
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gaytan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gaytan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gaytan frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gaytan's office is located at 3125 Dr Russell Smith Way, Carthage, MO 64836. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gaytan speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gaytan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Columbus
- Mercy Hospital Joplin