Dr. Feng has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Qi Feng, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Feng completed a residency at Lutheran Medical Center. She currently practices at Chung Ying Physical Therapy & Acupuncture and is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Feng is board certified in Hematology.
- Suny Downstate Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chung Ying Physical Therapy & Acupuncture
Chung Ying Physical Therapy & Acupuncture833 58th St, Brooklyn, NY 11220 Existing Patients: (718) 290-2919
- 2 749 61 Street County Road Ste 102-403, Brooklyn, NY 11220 Existing Patients: (718) 765-0888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feng?
She always answers all of my questions, very knowledgeable and extremely Patience, Highly Recommended her to everyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Qi Feng, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Feng's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Feng accepts your insurance.
Dr. Feng frequently treats Secondary Malignancies, Anemia, and Bone Marrow Evaluation.
Dr. Feng's office is located at 833 58th St, Brooklyn, NY 11220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Feng speaks Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at SUNY Downstate Medical Center