Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (732) 769-3546.
Dr. Pinakin Jethwa, MD
New Patient(732) 769-3546
Dr. Pinakin Jethwa, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Cedar Knolls, NJ. Dr. Jethwa completed a residency at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School. He currently practices at Apex Neurospine Institute and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Apex Neurospine Institute
Apex Neurospine Institute140 E Hanover Ave # 100, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927 Existing Patients: (732) 769-3546
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Residency Hospital
- Capital Health System-Fuld Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jethwa?
Staff so nice and helpfull Doctor explained everything so clear gave answers for all questions I am happy that I met him
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Southern Ocean Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
- Overlook Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pinakin Jethwa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jethwa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jethwa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jethwa frequently treats Chiari Malformation Type 1, Chiari's Deformity, and Subdural Hemorrhage.
Dr. Jethwa's office is located at 140 E Hanover Ave # 100, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jethwa speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jethwa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.