Dr. Gendelman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Phillip Gendelman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Gendelman completed a residency at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. He currently practices at Eye Associates Of Burlington. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gendelman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Waterbury Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Yale University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eye Associates Of Burlington
Philip S Ellerin MD172 Cambridge St, Burlington, MA 01803 Existing Patients: (781) 272-4944
Woburn Eye Associates
Woburn Eye Associates3 Baldwin Green Cmn Ste 103, Woburn, MA 01801 Existing Patients: (781) 933-0907
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gendelman?
Excellent care for many years. Flexible scheduling. Little waiting at office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Phillip Gendelman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gendelman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gendelman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gendelman frequently treats Eye Cancer, Benign Neoplasm of Eye, and Benign Neoplasm of Choroid.
Dr. Gendelman's office is located at 172 Cambridge St, Burlington, MA 01803. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gendelman speaks French, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.