Dr. Philip Fireman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fireman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Philip Fireman, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Fireman completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC. He currently practices at General Med Practitioners Inc. Dr. Fireman is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1964
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1962
- Childrens Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, Residency Hospital — 1960
- Philadelphia General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1958
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1957
General Med Practitioners Inc
General Med Practitioners Inc1312 Federal St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 Existing Patients: (412) 321-0255
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fireman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fireman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fireman's office is located at 1312 Federal St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fireman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.