Dr. Paul Griffel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Griffel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Paul Griffel, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Natick, MA. Dr. Griffel completed a residency at Maimonides Med Center. He currently practices at Charles River Medical Associates and is affiliated with MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Griffel is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Maimonides Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Universidad Autonoma De Nuevo Leon, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Charles River Medical Associates67 Union St Ste 407, Natick, MA 01760 Existing Patients: (508) 650-9413
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Griffel?
Dr. Griffel has been my Dr. for about 15 years. He always listens to my concerns (there are many) and acts on them. He is extremely thorough, takes his time with me, always returns my calls and has never disregarded my issues. There isn't anything about him I don't like or respect.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Griffel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Griffel frequently treats Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer, Enlarged Prostate (BPH), and All Types of Food Poisoning.
Dr. Griffel's office is located at 67 Union St Ste 407, Natick, MA 01760. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Griffel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital