Dr. Wiener has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paul Wiener, MD is a nephrology specialist in Norwalk, CT. Dr. Wiener completed a residency at SUNY Downstate Med Ctr. He currently practices at Well Med CT and is affiliated with Norwalk Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wiener is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- SUNY Downstate Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1974
- SUNY Downstate Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1972
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1971
- Brandeis University, Undergraduate School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Well Med CT
Advanced Health Professionals P. C.112 Main St, Norwalk, CT 06851 Existing Patients: (203) 229-0420
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wiener?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paul Wiener, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wiener's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wiener accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wiener frequently treats Hypotension (Excluding Maternal), Proteinuria, and Calcium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Wiener's office is located at 112 Main St, Norwalk, CT 06851. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norwalk Hospital