Click here to compare with other Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Disease Specialists.
Dr. Patrick Allan, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Allan completed a residency at Wright Patterson Med Center. He currently practices at Dayton Respiratory Center and is affiliated with Atrium Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Allan is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Wilford Hall Med Center Us Air Force, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Wright Patterson Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Wright Patterson Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Northern Illinois University, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Health System
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Span
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual Medical
- Mutual of Omaha
- Private HealthCare Systems
- United Concordia
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allan?
So far it’s been good. Saw him once My sister and I go again next week. I liked him. My sister liked him also
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Allan frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Allan's office is located at 9001 N Main St Ste A, Dayton, OH 45415. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Allan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center
- Kettering Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Sycamore Medical Center
- Upper Valley Medical Center