Dr. Patrick Barber, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barber's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Patrick Barber, DO
Dr. Patrick Barber, DO is a family medicine specialist in Meridian, MS. He currently practices at East Central Health Net and is affiliated with Anderson Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- William Carey University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- William Carey University, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
East Central Health Net
East Central Health Net905c S Frontage Rd # 112, Meridian, MS 39301
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barber?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barber frequently treats Cholesterol Screening, Impairment Rating Evaluation, and Strep Test.
Dr. Barber's office is located at 905c S Frontage Rd # 112, Meridian, MS 39301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barber has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anderson Regional Medical Center
- Rush Foundation Hospital