Dr. Devera has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Paolo Devera, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Pasco, WA. Dr. Devera completed a residency at Elmhurst Hospital Center. He currently practices at Lourdes West Pasco and is affiliated with Lourdes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Devera is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Elmhurst Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- The Medical City, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lourdes West Pasco
Pediatrics7425 Wrigley Dr Ste 101, Pasco, WA 99301 Existing Patients: (509) 546-8399
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Devera?
The best Doctor for my kids.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Paolo Devera, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Devera's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Devera accepts your insurance.
Dr. Devera frequently treats Speech, Language and Learning Disorders, Immunization Administration, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Devera's office is located at 7425 Wrigley Dr Ste 101, Pasco, WA 99301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lourdes Medical Center