Dr. Mallidi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Padmaja Mallidi, MD is a hematology specialist in Roanoke, VA. Dr. Mallidi completed a residency at New York Methodist Hospital. She currently practices at Lewis-Gale Cancer Cre Cntr Plsk and is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mallidi is board certified in Hematology.
- W Va U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- New York Methodist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Guntur Med Coll, Andhra U, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lewis-Gale Cancer Cre Cntr Plsk
Lewis-Gale Cancer Cre Cntr Plsk2013 Jefferson St Sw, Roanoke, VA 24014 Existing Patients: (540) 982-0237
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mallidi?
I'm of course pleased with my care! I am told that my results are looking favorable! The staff has been very professional and caring!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mallidi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mallidi frequently treats Skeletal System Neoplasms.
Dr. Mallidi's office is located at 2013 Jefferson St Sw, Roanoke, VA 24014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mallidi speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
- Lewisgale Medical Center