Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (540) 210-3597.
Dr. Owen Roberts, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Galax, VA. Dr. Roberts completed a residency at Wilford Hall Medical Center at Lackland Air Force Base. He currently practices at LewisGale Physicians Oncology and is affiliated with Lewisgale Hospital Pulaski. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roberts is board certified in Hematology.
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium, Fellowship Hospital
- Wilford Hall Medical Center at Lackland Air Force Base, Residency Hospital
- Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roberts?
Liked Dr Roberts very much. Feel very confident that he will find what my problem is and take care of it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roberts has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Owen Roberts, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roberts' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roberts accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roberts frequently treats Polycythemia Rubra Vera, Anemia, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Roberts' office is located at 227 Hospital Dr, Galax, VA 24333. Find other locations and directions.
- Lewisgale Hospital Pulaski