Dr. Oliver Archibald, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Archibald's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Oliver Archibald, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Ellsworth, ME. Dr. Archibald completed a residency at Case Western Reserve-Metro Hlth Mc. He currently practices at Maine Coast Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Case Western Reserve-Metro Hlth Mc, Residency Hospital
- Case Western Reserve-Metro Hlth MC, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Archibald?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Archibald accepts your insurance.
Dr. Archibald frequently treats Pneumonia, Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG), and Dehydration.
Dr. Archibald's office is located at 50 Union St, Ellsworth, ME 04605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Archibald has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center