Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nirmal Shah, MD is a cardiology specialist in Frederick, MD. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Va Commonwealth University Mcv School Med. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Specs Frederick and is affiliated with Frederick Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shah is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
- Va Commonwealth University Mcv School Med, Residency Hospital
- Baroda Med College University Of Baroda, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Specs Frederick
Cardiovascular Specs Frederick180 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste 202, Frederick, MD 21702 Existing Patients: (301) 631-6877
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hypertension, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 180 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste 202, Frederick, MD 21702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Frederick Health