Call (913) 386-3073 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Muzaffar Iqbal, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Iqbal completed a residency at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center. He currently practices at Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Overland Park Regional and is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Iqbal is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Sindh Medical College, Medical School
- Jinnah Post Grad Mc, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Comp Choice
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Health Exchange
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Healthcare
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Private HealthCare Systems
- RockPort Health Care
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Overland Park Regional
Overland Park -106th10600 W 106 St Ste 110, Overland Park, KS 66215 Existing Patients: (913) 386-3073
Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Menorah Medical Center
Sarah Cannon at Menorah Medical Center12140 Nall Ave Ste 200, Overland Park, KS 66209 Existing Patients: (913) 498-7409
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iqbal?
I’ve been treated by Dr. Iqbal for a couple of years. He’s kind and thorough in treating my blood condition. I’ve had infusions several times along with transfusions. His staff is courteous and show a significant amount of knowledge. I would recommend Dr. Iqbal anytime.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Muzaffar Iqbal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Iqbal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Iqbal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Iqbal frequently treats Anemia, Neutropenia, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Iqbal's office is located at 10600 W 106 St Ste 110, Overland Park, KS 66215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Iqbal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Menorah Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Research Medical Center