Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Muhammad Khan, MB BS is a cardiology specialist in Dodge City, KS. Dr. Khan completed a residency at Brooklyn Hosp Ctr. He currently practices at Southwest Kansas Cardiology and is affiliated with Western Plains Medical Complex. Dr. Khan is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Brooklyn Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Brooklyn Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Rawalpindi Med Coll, Medical School — 1990
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Kansas Cardiology
Southwest Kansas Cardiology LLC100 W Ross Blvd Ste 2b, Dodge City, KS 67801 Existing Patients: (620) 225-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khan frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 100 W Ross Blvd Ste 2b, Dodge City, KS 67801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Western Plains Medical Complex