Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mohsin Khan, MD
Dr. Mohsin Khan, MD is
- UNIVERSITY OF THE PUNJAB / KING EDWARD MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mohsin Khan, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Khan's profile.
Dr. Khan in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 975 Port Washington Rd Ste 310 Grafton, WI 53024. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Khan provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mohsin Khan, MD is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center - Grafton.
Yes, Dr. Mohsin Khan, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Aurora Medical Center - Grafton
- 1 975 Port Washington Rd Ste 310, Grafton, WI 53024 (262) 329-1000
Pulmonary Care Associates960 N 12th St, Milwaukee, WI 53233 (414) 219-7404
Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center2900 W Oklahoma Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53215 (414) 649-5330