Call (630) 326-4550 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (630) 978-6649 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mohammed Raheem, MD is a hematology specialist in Aurora, IL. Dr. Raheem completed a residency at Mercy Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Advocate Medical Group and is affiliated with Rush Copley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raheem is board certified in Hematology.
- U Mo Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Mercy Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Edgewater Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Dow Med Coll, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advocate Medical Group
Dreyer Medical Group Ltd1221 N Highland Ave, Aurora, IL 60506 Call
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raheem?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mohammed Raheem, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Raheem's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raheem accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raheem frequently treats Purpura, Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP), and Venous Embolism and Thrombosis.
Dr. Raheem's office is located at 1221 N Highland Ave, Aurora, IL 60506. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Raheem speaks Urdu and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Raheem has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Presence Mercy Medical Center