Dr. Mira Herman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Herman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mira Herman, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Herman completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division. They currently practice at Montefiore Medical Center and are affiliated with Putnam Hospital Center. Dr. Herman is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 2015
- Harbor Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 2011
- University Of Maryland At Baltimore, Medical School — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Herman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Herman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Herman frequently treats Atherosclerosis of Aorta, Atherosclerosis, and Aneurysm.
Dr. Herman's office is located at 111 E 210th St, Bronx, NY 10467. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Herman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Montefiore Medical Center111 E 210th St, Bronx, NY 10467 (217) 778-4766