Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lamb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Millard Lamb, MD is a hematology specialist in Johnson City, TN. Dr. Lamb completed a residency at Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He currently practices at Recovery Associates Inc and is affiliated with Bristol Regional Medical Center. Dr. Lamb is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Colo Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis, Internship Hospital — 1983
- East Tennessee State U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Recovery Associates Inc
Recovery Associates401 E Main St Ste 3, Johnson City, TN 37601 Existing Patients: (423) 232-0222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lamb?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lamb frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Lamb's office is located at 401 E Main St Ste 3, Johnson City, TN 37601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lamb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital