Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (713) 903-2841, and for other questions, call (713) 441-1100.
Dr. Miguel Valderrabano, MD
New Patient(832) 239-9835
Dr. Miguel Valderrabano, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Houston, TX. Dr. Valderrabano completed a residency at UCLA. He currently practices at Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist West Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Valderrabano is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates
Houston Methodist Department of Cardiology6550 Fannin St Ste 1901, Houston, TX 77030 Call
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- UCLA, Residency Hospital
- UCLA, Internship Hospital
- Facultad De Medicina, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Medicare Advantage
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Imagine Health
- Independent Medical Systems
- Medical Mutual
- Medicare of Texas
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- US Family Health Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Valderrabano?
He is an excellent surgeon. He did my catheter ablation last year and did an great job. He is kind and easy to talk to, explains the procedure and his office always follows up with me. I can usually get an appointment within a few days. I am happy my regular cardiologist referred me to him for procedures.
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Houston Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Valderrabano has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Miguel Valderrabano, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Valderrabano's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Valderrabano accepts your insurance.
Dr. Valderrabano frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Valderrabano's office is located at 6550 Fannin St Ste 1901, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Valderrabano speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.