Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Yium, MD
Dr. Michael Yium, MD is
- University Tx Southwestern Med School, Residency Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1997
- The University of Texas, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yium?
I was so impressed with Dr. Yium and his staff! Everyone was polite and efficient! Front desk, medical assistant and Dr. Yium were all wonderful. Dr. Yium was so incredibly personable and I am so grateful for his time. Clear diagnosis explanation and treatment plan! Bravo!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Michael Yium, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Yium's profile.
Dr. Yium in specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Yium frequently treats the following conditions: Chronic Sinusitis, Allergic Rhinitis and Sinusitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Yium's office is located at 4315 James Casey St Ste 300 Austin, TX 78745. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Yium is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Yium provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Michael Yium, MD is affiliated with Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin, Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas and St. David's Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Michael Yium, MD holds board certification in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Michael Yium, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas
- St. David's Medical Center
Austin ENT Clinic
Austin Ear Nose Throat Clinic4315 James Casey St Ste 300, Austin, TX 78745 (512) 444-7944
Women's Health Teamthe1005 W San Antonio St Ste A, Lockhart, TX 78644 (512) 444-7944
Austin Ear Nose & Throat Clinic
Austin Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic - Village Location5625 Eiger Rd Ste 125, Austin, TX 78735 (512) 444-7944