Dr. Michael White, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. White's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael White, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Detroit, MI. Dr. White completed a residency at Detroit Med Center Wayne State University. He currently practices at Wayne State University and is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. White is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Detroit Med Center Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Wayne State University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wayne State University4160 John R St Ste 615, Detroit, MI 48201 Existing Patients: (313) 745-4195
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. White?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. White accepts your insurance.
Dr. White frequently treats Burn Injuries, Second-Degree Burns, and Skin Grafts.
Dr. White's office is located at 4160 John R St Ste 615, Detroit, MI 48201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. White has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital
- DMC Hutzel Women's Hospital
- Harper University Hospital