Dr. Shapiro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Shapiro, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Shapiro completed a residency at Lenox Hill Heart and Vascular Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shapiro is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Lenox Hill Heart and Vascular Institute, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shapiro?
My mom’s leg was amputated. He was really great with my mom
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Shapiro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shapiro's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shapiro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shapiro frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Leg and Foot Ulcers, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Shapiro's office is located at 71 Carroll St, Brooklyn, NY 11231. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 71 Carroll St, Brooklyn, NY 11231 Existing Patients: (347) 479-1110