Dr. Michael O'Holleran, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Carlos, CA. Dr. O'Holleran completed a residency at Stanford University. He currently practices at Palo Alto Medical Foundation and is affiliated with Sequoia Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. O'Holleran is board certified in General Surgery.
Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Dignity Health Medical Network301 Industrial Rd, San Carlos, CA 94070 Existing Patients: (650) 596-4120
- Stanford University, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Stanford University, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O'Holleran?
Dr. Michael O'Holleran is an excellent surgeon. He listens to your concerns and very patient in explaining the conditions and treatment necessary. He's a surgeon with a good heart who truly helps his patients. Answers your questions patiently and clearly. Doesn't rush you during your appointments. At first I got so scared, and when he said "I will take care of you." I simply put my trust in him, and everything went smooth. He's very caring and funny too. I would highly recommend him.
- Sequoia Hospital