Call (215) 543-6464 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michael Packer, MD
Dr. Michael Packer, MD is a pediatric urology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Packer completed a residency at Washington University/Barnes Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Urology for Children and is affiliated with Jefferson Abington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Packer is board certified in Pediatric Urology.
- Children'S Hospital Of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital
- Washington University/Barnes Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hosp-Yale U Sch Med, Internship Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1979
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Packer?
Had testicular torsion
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Packer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Packer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Packer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Packer frequently treats Balanoposthitis, Phimosis, and Hypospadias.
Dr. Packer's office is located at 160 East Erie Avenue Suite 2205, Philadelphia, PA 19134. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Packer speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Packer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.