Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Magnifico accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Magnifico, MD is a hematology specialist in Torrington, CT. Dr. Magnifico completed a residency at St Lukes Hosp Ctr. He currently practices at CONNECTICUT ONCOLOGY & HEMATOLOGY. Dr. Magnifico is board certified in Hematology.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- St Lukes Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1977
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1975
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Connecticut Oncology & Hematology
Yale Smilow Cancer Hosp Trrngtn200 Kennedy Dr, Torrington, CT 06790 Existing Patients: (860) 482-5384
Hospice At Home65 COMMERCIAL BLVD, Torrington, CT 06790 Existing Patients: (860) 996-1696
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Magnifico?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Magnifico frequently treats Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS), Autoimmune Diseases, and Hypercoagulable State.
Dr. Magnifico's office is located at 200 Kennedy Dr, Torrington, CT 06790. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Magnifico speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Magnifico has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.