Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-0114 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michael Weinberger, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Michael Weinberger, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Weinberger completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr. He currently practices at New York Radiology Partners and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Weinberger is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
New York Radiology Partners
ColumbiaDoctors Columbus Circle1790 Broadway, New York, NY 10019 Call
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Saint Vincents Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of NY, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weinberger?
Dr. Weinberger is the best at what he does. His office staff and fellows are superb. If he can't help a patient with chronic pain it is hard to believe anyone else can.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Weinberger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Weinberger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Weinberger's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Weinberger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Weinberger frequently treats Hernia, Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Back Pain.
Dr. Weinberger's office is located at 1790 Broadway, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.