Dr. Michael Schwartz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schwartz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Schwartz, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Pomona, NY. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at Montefiore Med Center. He currently practices at Rockland Thoracic & Vascular Associates, PC and is affiliated with Englewood Hospital And Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Montefiore Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Montefiore Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rockland Thoracic & Vascular Associates, PC
Rockland Thoracic and Vascular Associates PC5A Medical Park Dr, Pomona, NY 10970 Existing Patients: (845) 362-0075
Englewood Hospital Psych Unit350 Engle St, Englewood, NJ 07631 Existing Patients: (201) 569-1101
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
I saw Dr. Schwartz to rule out PVD. He was professional and personable. He had me do a test that was performed right there in his office. The technician was knowledgeable and friendly. He explained the results in great detail and relieved our minds with his kindness and knowledge. I highly recommend him. I just recommended him to my brother. Steve K.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schwartz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schwartz frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy, Peripheral Vascular Disease, and Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection.
Dr. Schwartz's office is located at 5A Medical Park Dr, Pomona, NY 10970. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schwartz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Englewood Hospital And Medical Center
- Garnet Health Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- Nyack Hospital
- St. Anthony Community Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center