Dr. Oliverio has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Oliverio, MD is a nephrology specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Oliverio completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at North Caolina Nephrology Associates PA and is affiliated with Duke Health Raleigh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Oliverio is board certified in Nephrology.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- West Virginia U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Caolina Nephrology Associates PA3031 New Bern Ave Ste 306, Raleigh, NC 27610 Existing Patients: (919) 231-3912
Wake Forest Dialysis Center11001 Ingleside Pl, Raleigh, NC 27614 Existing Patients: (919) 556-0968
Fresenius Medical Care Eastern Wake670 Granite Vista Dr, Rolesville, NC 27571 Existing Patients: (919) 554-1752
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oliverio?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Oliverio, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Oliverio's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oliverio accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oliverio frequently treats Kidney Infection, End-Stage Renal Disease, and Acute Kidney Failure.
Dr. Oliverio's office is located at 3031 New Bern Ave Ste 306, Raleigh, NC 27610. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke Health Raleigh Hospital
- Rex Hospital
- Wakemed Cary Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus