Call (408) 642-6546 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. May Chen, MD is a medical oncology specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Chen completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. She currently practices at Stanford Cancer Center South Bay and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chen is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Stanford University, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Stanford Health Care Advantage
- Stanford Health Care Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stanford Cancer Center South Bay
Stanford Health Care2589 Samaritan Dr Rm 4233, San Jose, CA 95124 Existing Patients: (408) 642-6546
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chen?
I liked Dr. Chen. She is a doctor I felt I could trust from the moment I met her. She spent time with me and explained the results of my blood tests and what steps I may have to take in the future.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. May Chen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chen frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Anemia, and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Dr. Chen's office is located at 2589 Samaritan Dr Rm 4233, San Jose, CA 95124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chen speaks Chinese, Mandarin, Mandarin, and English. View profile to see all.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital
- Stanford Health Care