Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mays accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maureen Mays, MD is a cardiology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Mays completed a residency at University Of Wisconsin Family Medicine, Madison Campus. She currently practices at Preventive Primary Care - Select and is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center. Dr. Mays is board certified in Family Practice.
- Preventive Cardiology & Vascular Imaging, University Of Wisconsin Division Of Cardiovascular Medicine and Nih, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Wisconsin Family Medicine, Madison Campus, Residency Hospital
- Ob/Gyn: University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- University Of Texas, Undergraduate School
- University Utah, Undergraduate School
- University Of Utah-Master Of Science, Other Education
Preventive Primary Care - Select
Preventive Primary Care Select7535 Nw Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97229 Existing Patients: (503) 735-0555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mays?
I saw doctor Mays as a teenager struggling through weight issues and cardiovascular issues, and she made me feel so comfortable and validated. It's so hard to find a doctor that actually cares about you and your health. And even after not seeing her for 15 years, her visits still stick with me and all the motivation she offered still helps me!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mays frequently treats Treadmill Stress Test, Arrhythmia Screening, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Mays' office is located at 7535 Nw Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mays has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center