Call (718) 760-7357 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Matvey Pinkusovich, MD
Dr. Matvey Pinkusovich, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Pinkusovich completed a residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He currently practices at NewYork Presbyterian Medical Group and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pinkusovich is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- Stavropol State Medical Academy, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pinkusovich?
Two babys! Very professional doctor. A lot of experience.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pinkusovich has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Matvey Pinkusovich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pinkusovich's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pinkusovich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pinkusovich frequently treats Obstetric Care.
Dr. Pinkusovich's office is located at 263 7th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pinkusovich speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.