Call (215) 268-6005 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Matthew Man, MD
Dr. Matthew Man, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Man completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Div of Hospital Medicine and is affiliated with Jefferson Frankford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Man is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Man?
- Jefferson Frankford Hospital
- Jefferson Bucks Hospital
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Man accepts your insurance.
Dr. Man frequently treats Low Blood Oxygen Level, Hypotension (Excluding Maternal), and Hypotension.
Dr. Man's office is located at 10800 Knights Road, Philadelphia, PA 19114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Man has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.